Smith & The Magpie Tapered Candles 2pc - Parchment
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Produced in Smith & The Magpie's Yorkshire studio, their premium taper candles are made using the highest quality traditional hand-dipped methods. Each batch is dipped over 35 times for a superior depth of solid colour. The candles burn evenly for up to 12 hours, so you don’t have to worry about replacing them during a day-long event.
- Size 2: 12" tall - 1.5cm diameter
- Set of 2
Our best tip which works for all is to light a tea light for 10 seconds, poor a small amount of wax from this into the holder then stand the taper candle in it, again holding for 10 seconds while it cools and secures. This just sets it in place no matter the diameter of the holder or candle, without need for measuring etc. It also ensures they are perfectly straight which is a bonus! Alternatively you can use the wax from the end of one taper.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE Always trim the wicks to 0.5cm before lighting.
CANDLE SAFETY Follow the 2 foot rule - don't place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any melted wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, fans and any air currents. Keep candles at least 10cm apart. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container. A candle should not be burned for more than four hours at a time. For a margin of safety, discontinue a burning a candle when 1cm of wax remains.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day.
UK Delivery Options:
Standard UK Delivery: £2.95, 2-3 days (Free on orders £45+)
Hubbox Click & Collect: £3.95 (Free on orders £40+)
UK Next Working Day, Order by 3pm Mon-Thurs: £5.95 (Free on orders £75+)
UK Saturday & Sunday Delivery: £12 (Order by 3pm Mon-Fri)
Standard Tracked: £7 (€10), 5-7 working days (Free on orders £55 (€70))
Rest Of World Delivery:
Standard Tracked: £10, 7-10 working days (Free on orders £60)
Express Delivery: £14, 2-7 working days depending on destination (Free on orders £100)
60 days return period
Earrings are non-returnable unless faulty.
Please return items using our Returns Form here.
- All standard shipping orders, excluding International, are sent via Royal Mail's Tracked service. This includes our HubBox Click & Collect Service (If you're in the UK).
- UK Saturday & Sunday delivery, and Express Courier delivery for International orders are sent via DPD. These will need to be signed for.
- We do not take responsibility for orders left outside the address when the customer is not in to sign for them.
- We offer Click & Collect to UK customers via HubBox. With over 4,000 convenient collection points you never need to miss a delivery!
- During peak times (public holidays, promotions, Black Friday & Christmas) orders may take slightly longer to reach you than the time frames listed below.
- We aim to dispatch all orders on the same day if your order is placed before 4pm Mon - Fri. Orders placed on a weekend will be dispatched on a Monday.