Careers at Orelia
Visual Merchandiser & Sales Assistant - Topshop Brighton – 10 hours a week
To ensure Orelia stands are well presented and fully stocked at all times. Provide weekly trade feedback to Orelia Head Office and maximise sales by assisting customers to make their purchases by having informative product knowledge.
- To ensure high standards are maintained and VM is regularly updated to keep fixtures looking fresh. VM best practice should be used as a reference.
- To use the VM guidelines to ensure the stands are merchandised in line with the seasonal trends. Action any requests from Head Office.
- To process all stock deliveries in a timely manner, prioritising bestsellers and newness
- Be in regular contact with the store management and request performance updates on a weekly basis
- To ensure stands are in best possible position in store, notifying Orelia Head Office if there are any changes.
- To have at least weekly contact with Orelia Head Office to update on what is being actioned in store to drive sales
- Action all Head Office communication and requests in the time requested
- Complete timesheets and Damage Forms on a weekly basis to be sent to Orelia Head Office
Skills & Abilities
- Should be efficient on using smart phone to send the photos and proactive weekly feedback.
- Comfortable working with members of the public and able to work as part of a sales team
- Should have a confident, friendly & engaging manner
To apply, please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies please.
We are always on the lookout for talented people so if you are interested in working at Orelia, then please send your CV.